Healthy grilled chicken and ranch wraps are loaded with chicken, cheese and ranch. These tasty wraps come together in under 15 minutes and make a great lunch or snack!
Ranch and chicken are a match made in heaven. Ever since I can remember, ranch was the only sauce I would dip my chicken in. What’s not to love about creamy zesty ranch.
If you’re a huge fan of ranch dressing like I am, than you’re going to fall in love with these chicken and ranch wraps. They are extremely easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time for work or meal prep.
Chicken Ranch Wraps
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts, chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced (optional)
- 4 8” tortillas
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about ½ cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla. Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
*For the chicken: You can use cooked rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, or grilled chicken seasoned with your favorite spices. I like to season my chicken with a tablespoon of fajita seasoning and grill in a hot pan for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.