Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. So good!
We eat a lot of salmon in our home. First of all, salmon is very accessible and secondly, it’s healthy and loaded with omega 3, a brain food which is great for little G. This foil-wrapped Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon has become one of my favorite recipes whenever I want a quick dish for dinner.
There are many types of salmon in the market, wild caught, farmed, in different cuts. I always buy wild caught salmon if they are available. For this recipe, I chose a salmon fillet which is not too thick. This ensures that the salmon cooks evenly in the oven.
Garlic lemon butter sauce is an amazing sauce that you can make at home and it goes well with just about any protein. My version is sweetened with honey, making this salmon dish even more tantalizing. The best thing of all, the active time is 10 minutes and the oven is doing the rest!
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon Recipe
Serves 2 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Inspired by: Cooking Classy
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Sliced lemon, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, lemon juice, honey, butter, cayenne pepper and salt together. Whisk to combine well.
- Rinse the salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer the salmon to a big sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle the garlic lemon butter mixture on the salmon. Coat well. Top with parsley. Wrap the salmon up tightly and bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Unwrap the foil, garnish with sliced lemon and serve immediately.