A HUGE hit at any family gathering, this No Bake Oreo Dessert is a quick and easy no-bake dessert you’re gonna love!
If your family is anything like my family…they LOVE Oreos and anything that contains Oreos. That’s why when I tried this scrumptious No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe that our Pastor’s wife made at Church, I KNEW I had to have the recipe to share with you all!
It’s rich and full of flavor, yet light and creamy. A favorite with everyone who’s tried it, you can’t miss on this Oreo Dessert for your next Pot Luck or family dinner!
- 1 pkg Oreos
- ½ stick butter – melted
- One 8 ounce pkg cream cheese – softened
- 1 small pkg vanilla instant pudding – note: do not make the pudding AND use the milk below. Only add the 3 cups in these directions.
- One 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk TOTAL – SEE note below
- 1 cup sugar
- Crush Oreos and place in a 9×13 pan – saving a few for topping
- Pour melted butter over Oreos
- Mix pudding, milk, cream cheese, and sugar together with a mixer in a large bowl.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results