These Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips do not disappoint, they are really good, too.
If you want to keep them Vegan and dairy free I would replace the Parmesan with a tablespoon or 2 of nutritional yeast. It has a cheesy favor and would be good, too.
Enjoy! And don’t forget you can get all our dehydrated snack recipes right here.
- These are lightly salted, I added less salt than my Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips because of the Parmesan, but if you like salty you could add another 1/4 tsp. But be careful since they shrink down so much, a little goes a long way.
- You need to slice these VERY thin. Use a mandoline slicer.
- You can do these in the oven instead of a dehydrator . Here are directions for that.
- Tip: I like the freeze my peeled garlic cloves and shred them on a hand held grater (not a box grater). It’s super fast and easy and you never get big pieces.
- You can also check out my Crispy Cucumber Chips and my Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips here.
- I recommend eating these right away.. the fresher the better. If you don’t eat them right away you can probably stick them in the oven on 350 F for a few minutes to get really crisp and fresh again. (but watch them, as they can burn easily)
PARMESAN GARLIC ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) thin sliced Zucchini
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ounce of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove finely grated or 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Note: I cut my zucchini on a mandoline slicer. Thin is the best.
- In a medium bowl place the sliced zucchini
- Add salt, Parmesan cheese, garlic and vinegar
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-10 hours or until crispy