An oreo crust, a creamy peanut butter cheesecake center with peanut butter cups, and a chocolate pudding whipped topping. And no baking required! Can you see why this is heaven?
When I die and go to heaven (fingers crossed I make it there), I picture a table of food waiting for me. It will have all of my favorite foods on it. From Cafe Rio pulled pork to all of my favorite desserts. Tons of cheesecake on the table. The best part of heaven is that all of the food there is zero calories. That is how I picture it anyway. 😉
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Heaven Dessert made it instantly to the list of heavenly food with one bite…
Oh man. I loved this dessert.
I will probably take it to every single family gathering from now on.
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
- 20 oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreo cookies until coarse. Add the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9×9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and spread over the oreo crust layer. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups but reserving some to sprinkle on the top.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining ½ cup powdered sugar on low for about 2 minutes. Let stand for two minutes. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread on top of the peanut butter cups. Sprinkle the top with remaining crushed oreos and peanut butter cups. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.