Fluffy and soft cinnamon rolls taste even better than Cinnabon and are ready in just 45 minutes!
Hey guys! It’s Layla here from GimmeDelicious.com and today I’m sharing the only cinnamon bun recipe you will ever need! These cinnamon rolls are Incredibly soft and fluffy and ready in just 45 minutes. And no, they are not made with pre-made or canned dough. The dough is made completely from scratch and rises super fast thanks to my oven proofing method.
You basically make the dough and let it rest for just 5 minutes then roll and cut the cinnamon rolls and let them rise in a warm pre-heated 200 fahrenheit degree oven. They will rise in just 20 minutes and are then ready for baking. You then turn on the oven to 375F and bake for 15 minutes and that’s pretty much it!
- 2 and ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package instant yeast (1 packet = 2 and ¼ teaspoons)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk or coffee